Monday, November 19, 2012

Another Satisfied Customer for Anthony Pipitone and Leland Maniloff





I wanted to tell you what a pleasure it has been working with Leland Maniloff and Anthony Pipitone. We started my refi at the end of October and my closing is set for tomorrow. I obvious got a great rate and the whole process was a great experience. Both gentlemen were very prompt with their respective responses to me whenever I had a question regarding the process. Please take the time to commend them both and your entire staff. Also, I have referred Mr. Pipitone to another employee within my organization that is also interested in refinancing his home. I’m sure that he will be contacting Anthony very soon if he hasn’t already.

Thank you very much and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Albert Walczak

Call Anthony Pipitone TODAY for Excellent Customer Service and THE RIGHT LOAN!
Anthony Pipitone | Loan Originator
350 Pfingsten, Suite 103
Northbrook, IL 60062
office:  847-849-1714
fax:  214-716-1105 (efax)
mobile:  847-977-4681
Illinois Loan Originator License #: 031.00001924
NMLS License #:  183088

No comments:

Post a Comment